Privacy Statement for LiveActive India Private Limited.
Last updated on 18/09/2013.
Collection of Personal Information
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you order products or services as a LiveActive Preferred Customer or Distributor, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
1. Contact information such as your ID Proof and proof of residence. Your telephone numbers and email ID
2. Bank details such as account number, bank name and branch, IFSC code for crediting of distributor incentives and commissions
3. Personal information such as date of birth, spouse name etc
If you submit content to LiveActive for registering, you may be asked to provide certain documents to verify the information provided at the time of registering such as scan copies of PAN Card, Voters ID, Passport size Photograph, cancelled bank cheque.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
As is true of most websites, when you use the Site, LiveActive or third parties authorized by LiveActive may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We use these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the Site and its services. LiveActive also uses such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the Site. To better understand the needs of our visitors to the Site we may occasionally match such information with your Personal Information.
Information Sharing with Service Providers / Agents
LiveActive uses one or more outside credit card processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for LiveActive.
We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
How Your Personal Information Is Used
• Process your financial transactions.
• Send you order / renewal confirmations.
• Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
• Administer your account.
• Send you requested product or service information.
• Keep you informed about special offers and services of LiveActive.
• Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
• Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide suitable promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
We further reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law .
Choice / Opt Out
Distributors may "opt out" of receiving LiveActive's email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by login into their account ID and editing their profile accordingly. The choice to opt out of such communications is also generally available during the registering process. LiveActive will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Submitter Terms & Conditions, as applicable. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site and bill related notices. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account
Protection of Your Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways.
• Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone.
• Your Personal Information resides on a secure server that only selected LiveActive personnel and contractors have access to view password.
• Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to LiveActive.
• When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
• We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once the transaction is completed
While we use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Site may automatically collect information as you browse, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
• An action tag is similar to a cookie. Action tags help us identify and track the performance of web pages on the Site, allowing us to measure the performance and quality of the Site and to manage Site content. In addition, we may use action tags in emails. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by showing, for example, how many emails have been opened.
We enable you to create a profile for accessing blogs or online communities for sharing information such as messages, photos and videos. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Any information you post to a public bulletin board or chat room is available to all persons accessing that location.
Accessing and correcting Your Information
We take reasonable measures to ensure that any Personally Identifiable Information we collect on our Site is accurate, current, complete, and reliable for its intended use. If you wish to update or otherwise correct Personally Identifiable Information you have provided us, you may contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section, below.
Links To Other Web Sites
Links to third party Web sites may be provided solely for your information and convenience. If you use these links, you will leave our Site. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those Web sites linked to our Site, nor do we control their content or privacy policies. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Currently we provide links to the below two Web Sites from our Web Site www.liveactive.in :